Last updated: January 1, 2023
***by clicking “I Accept” during the activation process or by purchasing a product or service on pumpalarm.com, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, that you understand its terms and conditions, and that you agree to be bound legally by it. Please review the following agreement carefully. seller’s activation of your product and service is contingent upon your acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree with this agreement, do not activate the product or service. If you choose to not activate product, your sole remedy is to return Product as provided for in Seller’s Return Policy as found at www.pumpalarm.com.***
This Agreement is by and between You (“End-User”) and PumpAlarm.com, LLC, an Indiana limited liability company (“Seller”) (collectively, the “Parties”) and is effective as of the date of clicking “I Accept” during the activation process of Seller’s product and service.
Whereas, Seller offers for sale products on www.pumpalarm.com namely a sump pump alarm with text notification capability (“Product”) and cellular service, which is required in order for the alarm to send notification text messages (“Service” collectively with Product “Product and Service”).
Whereas, when activated with cellular service purchased through and activated by Seller, the Product will send notifications via the cellular network to End-User’s cellular device (“Notifications”).
Whereas, End-User has purchased Product and Service from Seller and in accordance with this Agreement desires to have such Product and Service activated.
Now therefore, in consideration of the mutual covenants contained in this Agreement and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged and agreed to by both End-User and Seller, the Parties agree as follows:
2. Term. This Agreement is effective as of the date End-User clicks “I Accept” and is effective either i) for twelve (12) months from date of activation or ii) until End-User’s Product has sent 600 texts, whichever event occurs first, unless earlier terminated as provided for below.
3. Service and Text Limits. Service is good for twelve (12) months from date of activation or until End User’s Product has sent 600 texts, whichever event occurs first (“Service Expiration”). Once Service Expiration has been reached, End-user must purchase additional Service from Seller and re-activate Product and Service through www.pumpalarm.com.
4. Intended Use. Product and Service are to be used and installed per the Quick Start Guide, User’s Manual, and/or any other instructions provided by Seller (collectively, the “Seller’s Guidelines”). Any use beyond or against the Seller’s Guidelines (“Unintended use”) are at the End-User’s own risk, and Seller does not warrant or make any representations whatsoever regarding the use of Product and Service for any unintended use. Seller”s Product and Service are convenience items and are not intended to be a substitute for normal maintenance and proper upkeep of equipment or property that Product and Service are monitoring. Seller’s Product and Service are convenience items and are not intended to monitor equipment, products or other items which are vital, necessary, and/or have life-or-death consequences. The End-User should take care to determine prior to use whether Product and Service are suitable, adequate or safe for the use intended. Since individual applications are subject to great variation, Seller makes no representation or warranty as to suitability or fitness of Product and Service for any specific application.
5. Cellular Product. Product and Service are cellular in nature and as such rely on the cellular network in order to send/receive Notifications. End-User must have a cellular device in which to communicate with Product and Service and receive Notifications. Product and Service must be activated after purchasing in order for cellular service to be connected. If not activated, the Product and Service will not send/receive Notifications. The Service is not guaranteed, and Seller cannot and does not guarantee or represent that Service will be available in End-User’s area or that Service will be continuous and uninterrupted in End-User’s area. It is End-User’s responsibility to determine if cellular coverage is available in End-User’s area and to monitor the warning light on Product and Service to determine the cellular signal strength to Product and Service. End-user shall contact Seller for assistance if needed. If Service is not available in End-User’s area, then End-User’s sold remedy is to return Product and Service as provided for in Seller’s Return Policy as found at www.pumpalarm.com. As such, Seller is not liable for any causes of action, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, or defects in the provision of cellular service and failures or defects in the cellular network. Further, End-User expressly understands and agrees that End-User has no contractual relationship whatsoever with the underlying cellular service provider or its affiliates or contractors and that End-User is not a third-party beneficiary of any agreement between Seller and the underlying carrier. In addition, End-User acknowledges and agrees that the underlying carrier and its affiliates and contractors shall have no legal, equitable or other liability of any kind to End-User and End-User hereby waives any and all claims or demands therefor.
6. Limitation of Liability. End-User and Seller agree that Seller is not an insurer and no insurance coverage is offered by Seller. Payments to Seller are solely for Product and Service and Seller makes no representation that Product and Service will reduce any risk of property loss or personal injury or prolong the life of any equipment or other property; or that Product and Service will in all cases provide adequate warning and protection. End-User understands that Product and Service if properly installed and maintained may only reduce the risk of property loss or other loss but Product and Service are not an insurance or a guarantee that there will be no property loss or other loss as a result. CONSEQUENTLY, SELLER SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER LOSS BASED ON A CLAIM THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE FAILED TO GIVE WARNING. Moreover, End-User expressly absolves and releases Seller from any claim of harm resulting from a cause beyond Seller’s control, including, but not limited to, failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone, cellular network, or other connection problems, computer viruses, unauthorized access to End-User’s account, theft, operator errors, failure to use or install Product or Service per Seller’s Guidelines, severe weather, earthquakes, or natural disasters, strikes, or other labor problems, wars or governmental restrictions. MOREOVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES, PROGRAMS, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH WWW.PUMPALARM.COM, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF SELLER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, TOTAL LIABILITY OF SELLER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT OR TO USE OF THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY END-USER TO SELLER FOR PRODUCT AND SERVICE.
7. Indemnity. End-User agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Seller and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, directors, officers, managers, members, shareholders, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs) relating to or arising from any breach by End-User of this Agreement.
8. Limited Warranty. Seller warrants to End-User that Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for six (6) months from the purchase date. A claim under this warranty must be presented during the warranty period and within thirty (30) days after any covered condition has occurred. To make a claim under this warranty, Seller must first issue the End-User a Returned Material Authorization (“RMA”) number. This number can be obtained by calling Seller and a copy will be provided by email. A copy of the RMA must be included with any materials shipped to Seller. The entire Product assembly must be sent back to Seller (unless specifically listed otherwise on the RMA form) and properly packaged to ensure against damage during shipping. If Seller determines that the claim is covered by this warranty, Seller will either, in its sole discretion, repair or replace the Product and/or part. Replacement Products may be new or reconditioned. Any damages not covered under this warranty will not be repaired until a written purchase order is received. The warranty period shall not be extended by the replacement or repair of Product or parts under this warranty but the remaining warranty period shall continue in effect and be applicable to the replaced or repaired Product or parts under conditions of the warranty. Payment for Service covers only cellular transmission fees and in no way extends any portion of this warranty. This fee does not include out of warranty service or repair. Upon expiration of the warranty period, all liability of Seller shall be terminated. This limited warranty does not apply in the following cases: failure to follow Seller’s Guidelines, misuse, alteration, abuse, accident or tampering, and repair by anyone other than Seller. This Limited Warranty is exclusive and expressly in lieu of all other warranties, obligations or liabilities, whether written, oral, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. In no case shall seller be liable to anyone for any consequential or incidental damages for breach of this warranty or any other warranties whatsoever. This warranty gives specific legal rights. End-User may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so that the above limitation of exclusion may not apply to you. The individual End-User should take care to determine prior to use whether this Product is suitable, adequate or safe for the use intended. Since individual applications are subject to great variation, Seller makes no representation or warranty as to suitability or fitness of these Products for any specific application.
9. Right to Refuse. Seller reserves the right to refuse any order End-User may place with Seller, regardless of reason. Seller also reserves the right to limit or prohibit sales to dealers, resellers or distributors.
10. Term and Termination. Seller may terminate this Agreement without prior notice and without liability whatsoever to End-User in the event of the following: a) cellular coverage is unavailable, becomes unavailable, or Seller’s agreement with cellular carrier is terminated; b) Seller’s facility is destroyed or damaged so that it is impractical to abide by this Agreement; c) End-User’s account is past-due or End-User does not make payment; or d) End-User breaches this Agreement including but not limited to misuse of Product and Service.
11. Consent to Text. By clicking “I Accept” during the activation/checkout process, End-User is expressly acknowledging that the Product and Service End-User purchased and activated are texting devices and will send text messages to the mobile device(s) that End-User entered when setting up and programming Product and Service. Further, End-User expressly consents to receiving such text messages in conjunction with the use of the Product and Service. Further still, End-User expressly consents to Seller’s use of the mobile device number(s) End-User provided in connection with the use of the Product and Service, in order to contact End-User regarding the Product and Service, such as, but not limited to, contacting End-User regarding renewal of Service. End-User understands that Seller may send mobile text messages or voice calls using automated technology. Message and data rates may apply. To cancel End-User must contact Seller directly at 1-888-454-5051.
13. Product Concerns or Questions. IN THE EVENT OF AN ISSUE OR PROBLEM WITH PRODUCT AND SERVICE, End-User MUST contact Seller directly at 1-888-454-5051. DO NOT contact the underlying cellular carrier about the Product and Service.
14. Severability.If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction that provision shall be ineffective in that jurisdiction without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
15. Headings of the Agreement.The section headings used in this Agreement are only for reference and the convenience of the readers and shall not constitute part of this Agreement for interpretation purposes.
16. Entire Agreement.This Agreement and the documents incorporated by reference in Paragraph 1 constitute the entire and only agreement between End-User and Seller and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof.
17. No Waiver.The failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
18. Modification. This Agreement may be modified by Seller without prior notice. Seller will use reasonable efforts to provide End-User with changes to this Agreement via the method specified in Paragraph 19.
19. Notices. Any notices to Seller pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise can be sent to Seller via the contact information for Seller posted at www.pumpalarm.com. Any notices to End-User pursuant to this Agreement or otherwise shall be sent to End-User via End-User’s email address as provided by End-User. End-User must update Seller if email address changes.
20. Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to conflict of laws. In the event of a dispute relating to this Agreement that the Parties are unable to resolve through negotiations, the Parties hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Indiana. Each party irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of those courts and to service of process.
21. Survival. Any provision of this Agreement that would be expected to survive expiration or termination of this Agreement shall in fact survive such expiration or termination, including but not limited to, limitations of liability, indemnification, disclaimers, governing law and venue.
22. Acceptance. By clicking “I Accept” during the activation process or by purchasing Product and Service on www.pumpalarm.com, End-User acknowledges that End-User has read this agreement, that End-User understands its terms and conditions, and that End-User agrees to be bound legally by it. Seller’s activation of End-User’s Product and Service is contingent upon End-User’s acceptance of this Agreement. If End-user does not agree with this Agreement, do not activate Product and Service. If End-User chooses to not activate Product, End-User’s sole remedy is to return Product as provided for in Seller’s Return Policy as found at www.pumpalarm.com.
Order Placement Policy
Last updated: August 8, 2023
IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances can you modify your current order once it's been placed. Once your order has been placed, PumpAlarm.com, LLC charges your payment method. To add new items, create a seperate order with items you wish to add, and a seperate transaction will occur once that new order has been placed.
4G Product Safety, Use, and Limited Warranty
Product Saftey and Use Information
IMPORTANT: Use only approved and recommended batteries and power adapter with your Products. Routinely check the batteries in Products; failure to routinely check the batteries may result in the failure of Products to function during a loss of power. Routinely check the strength of the cellular signal to Products and/or perform tests to check the text notification capability of the Products.
WARNING: Products use electricity in the presence of water, therefore your safety and the safety of others depends upon you thoroughly reading and understanding the Installation Guide. If you have questions or do not understand the information presented in the Installation Guide, please call 1-888-454-5051. Be sure that electrical cords used are not frayed or placed in a located where they can pose a danger. To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, injury or death, always disconnect all sources of electrical power before servicing or cleaning; do not touch the electrical terminals or controls with wet hands; and do not tilt, jolt or tip Products while powered-on. Never disassemble Products. Never allow children to use Products.
CAUTION: Products are cellular devices and must be activated before use. Please visit www.pumpalarm.com to activate your Products. You must have a cellular device in which to communicate with Products. Cellular service for the Products must be renewed or purchased once the free period of cellular service expires. PumpAlarm.com utilizes automatic bill pay as a convenience to its customers and to ensure the continuity of cellular service. PumpAlarm.com will notify you before cellular service is to be renewed and before the credit card you provided during activation is charged. If PumpAlarm.com is not able to successfully bill for the cellular service, PumpAlarm.com has the right to immediately disconnect cellular service to your Products and your Products will no longer send text notifications.
CAUTION: Do not expose Products to rain, snow, or extreme temperatures. Products are not for outdoor use.
CAUTION: Products and Services are intended for residential use only and were designed and tested for residential purposes. Seller’s Products and Services are convenience items and are not intended to be a substitute for normal maintenance and proper upkeep of equipment or property that Products and Services are monitoring. Seller’s Products and Services are convenience items and are not intended to monitor equipment, products or other items which are vital, necessary, and/or have life-or-death consequences.
NOTE: Upon delivery inspect contents immediately and file a claim with the delivery carrier for any damage. PumpAlarm.com recommends saving the original box and packing material. You are responsible for damage to Products if returned to PumpAlarm.com improperly packed.
NOTE: PumpAlarm.com’s primary method for contacting you is via email. Please add us as a contact to ensure the delivery of these emails. Please promptly update your email address with us if it changes.
PumpAlarm.com, LLC (“PumpAlarm.com”) warrants to you that products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the purchase date. A claim under this Limited Warranty must be presented during the Limited Warranty period and within thirty (30) days after any covered condition has occurred. A claim under this Limited Warranty shall be satisfied by either, in PumpAlarm.com’s sole discretion, repairing or replacing the Products and/or parts. Replacement Products may be new or reconditioned.
To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, PumpAlarm.com must first issue You a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number. This number can be obtained by calling PumpAlarm.com and a copy will be provided by email. A copy of the RMA must be included with any materials shipped to PumpAlarm.com. The entirety of the Products must be sent back to PumpAlarm.com (unless specifically listed otherwise on the RMA form) and properly packaged to ensure against damage during shipping. If PumpAlarm.com determines that the claim is covered by this Limited Warranty, PumpAlarm.com will either, in its sole discretion, repair or replace the Products and/or part. Any damages not covered under this Limited Warranty will not be repaired until a written purchase order is received.
The Limited Warranty period shall not be extended by the replacement or repair of Products or parts under this Limited Warranty but the remaining Limited Warranty period shall continue in effect and be applicable to the replaced or repaired Products or parts under conditions of the Limited Warranty. Payment for cellular service covers only cellular transmission fees and in no way extends any portion of this Limited Warranty. This fee does not include out-of-warranty service or repair.
The cellular service provided in conjunction with the purchase and use of Products and Services is not guaranteed, and PumpAlarm.com cannot and does not guarantee or represent that cellular service will be available in Your area nor that cellular service will be continuous and uninterrupted in Your area. It is Your responsibility to determine if cellular coverage is available in Your area and to monitor the warning light on Products and Services to determine the cellular signal strength to Products and Services. You should contact PumpAlarm.com for assistance if needed. If cellular service is not available in Your area, then Your sole remedy is to return Products and Services as provided for in PumpAlarm.com’s Return Policy as found at www.pumpalarm.com/return-policy. As such, PumpAlarm.com is not liable for any causes of action, losses or damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of mistakes, omissions, interruptions, errors, or defects in the provision of cellular service and failures or defects in the cellular network.
Upon expiration of the Limited Warranty period, all liability of PumpAlarm.com shall be terminated. This Limited Warranty does not apply in the following cases: failure to follow installation and operating instructions, misuse, alteration, abuse, accident or tampering, and repair by anyone other than PumpAlarm.com.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS, OR LIABILITIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. IN NO CASE SHALL PUMPALARM.COM BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. This Limited Warranty gives specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation of exclusion may not apply to you. You, the individual user, should take care to determine prior to use whether Products and Services are suitable, adequate, or safe for the use intended. Since individual applications are subject to great variation, PumpAlarm.com makes no representation or warranty as to suitability or fitness of Products and Services for any specific application.
PumpAlarm.com makes no representation that Products and Services will reduce any risk of property loss or personal injury or prolong the life of any equipment or other property; or that Products and Services will in all cases provide adequate warning and protection. You understand that Products and Services if properly installed and maintained may only reduce the risk of property loss or other loss but Products and Services are not an insurance or a guarantee that there will be no property loss or other loss as a result. CONSEQUENTLY, PUMPALARM.COM SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER LOSS BASED ON A CLAIM THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FAILED TO GIVE WARNING. However, if PumpAlarm.com is held liable, whether directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage arising under this Limited warranty or otherwise, PumpAlarm.com’s liability shall be limited to the purchase price of Products and Services purchased and paid for by You, which shall be the complete and exclusive remedy against PumpAlarm.com.
Last updated: January 1, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
PumpAlarm.com collects certain information in order to optimize your experience on our Website when purchasing products and services, registering and activating your products and services, participating in promotions, newsletters and other activities, or otherwise communicating with us. PumpAlarm.com collects both personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information from users of Website.
We may use the information we collect to notify you about changes to the Website including to any terms and conditions or policy; however, any changes will be posted to this page and as such you should routinely check back to this page for updates. We will also use your information to respond to you if you contact us. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you in the future to tell you about specials and new products or services.
This Website does not seek out, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from, children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you may only use this Website under the supervision of your parent(s) or guardian(s).
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
When you order and/or create an account, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, billing address, credit-card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and ship your orders, notify you of your order status, and follow-up on your order. We will also use this information to contact you about your account and products and services including renewal of cellular service. We do not sell, rent or trade your personally identifiable information to third parties.
However, PumpAlarm.com may use third parties to help us complete orders and provide marketing services, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys and administering emails. If any personally identifiable information is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
NON-PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
As is true of most websites, when you visit our Website, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. We gather technical information about your computer such as your IP address, operating system, domain name, browser type, pages visited, manner of connection to the Internet, and referring URL. We collect this information in aggregate to improve the design and content of our Website.
If you prefer not to accept cookies, you can set your browser to either disallow cookies all together or have a browser alert you when a website is using a cookie. The exact method of disabling cookies varies depending on the browser you are using. Please consult the ‘Help’ option in your browser for specific directions. Please note that if you reject or block all cookies in your browser settings, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Website and services as some cookies are necessary for the Website to function properly.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our Website and listed below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, PumpAlarm.com may link to websites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with PumpAlarm.com, PumpAlarm.com has no control over these linked websites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of PumpAlarm.com. These linked websites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, PumpAlarm.com seeks to protect the integrity of its Website and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own Website, but for websites it links to as well, including if a specific link does not work.
We use outside companies to ship orders, provide live chat capability, and process credit card payments. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order and providing customer service. We do not sell, rent or trade your personally identifiable information to third parties.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
When you submit sensitive information via the Website, your information is protected both online and offline. When we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Website.
We can be reached via email at support@pumpalarm; via telephone at 888-454-5051; and via mail at PumpAlarm.com, LLC, 203 West Morris Street, Indianapolis, Indiana 46225.
Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
We accept returns for exchange or refund 30 calendar days after delivery of the product. At our sole discretion after 30 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only. Items must be in “new, unaltered and unused condition”.
Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is:
- Without showing signs of wear or damage in any way
- Within 30 calendar days of the delivery date (after 30 days no returns are allowed)
- Must not be a special order or a custom order
- Unless noted that it cannot be returned or has a different return policy time period other than that 30 days noted in that item’s particular item description.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Items that are defective and shipped from us or items that you did not order but received from us will qualify for store credit or a cash refund.
Refunds are contingent upon inspection of item(s) once we receive it.
There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not being exchanged and are not damaged. Again you MUST contact us within 30 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store. Items returned to us AFTER 30 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if seller is not at fault.
USE OF DISCOUNTS / PROMO CODES
All discounts or promo codes must be used and applied at the time of purchase. PumpAlarm.com does not offer rebates or retroactive price discounts for items that have already been purchased.
203 West Morris Street
Indianapolis, IN 46225
We ship via USPS.
Our standard shipping option normally takes 4 – 6 business days. Express shipping can take 2 – 3 business days depending on your location. We do not ship on Weekends or Holidays. All quoted shipping times are business days.
We ship all packages from our Indianapolis, IN location on business days (Monday – Friday, excluding Holidays and Holiday hours). Orders placed over the weekend or on Holidays will be shipped out on the following business day in the order received, under normal shipping conditions.
In addition to the transit times above you also have our turnaround time. We strive for 24 hour turnaround upon receipt of payment but during busy times, such as the holiday season, it can be as much as 2-3 business days. USPS will deliver on Saturdays, but orders do not ship from our facility on Saturdays or Holidays.
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 1, 2023
Users of this Website (herein sometimes referred to as “you” or “your”) are solely responsible for compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, federal, state, local, or foreign, applicable to the use of this Website and the information, content, material, products and services contained herein. PumpAlarm.com intends and has designed this Website for users 18 years of age and older, and does not authorize use by anyone younger than 18.
PumpAlarm.com endeavors that the information on the Website is up-to-date and accurate. However, in the event that information on the Website is incomplete, inaccurate or not current and/or contains a typographical error, PumpAlarm.com reserves the right to correct any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions or make updates at any time without prior notice. If a product or service is listed at an incorrect price, PumpAlarm.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for a product or service listed at the incorrect price whether or not the order has been confirmed and the credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, PumpAlarm.com shall issue a credit to your credit card
account in the amount of the incorrect price.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
All information, content and material comprising or made available by PumpAlarm.com on this Website (“Our Content”) serves information purposes only and Our Content is not binding upon PumpAlarm.com. PumpAlarm.com recommends that users exercise your own skill and care with respect to your use of this Website. Users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of Our Content for your purposes. PumpAlarm.com does not guarantee that Our Content is or will be complete, accurate, error-free, useful for a certain purpose or available at any particular time. PumpAlarm.com makes no representation that Our Content is appropriate or available for use in all countries, and access to information from places where Our Content is
illegal is prohibited.
PumpAlarm.com may, in its sole discretion and at any time, change Our Content and these Terms or modify or discontinue this Website or specific portions of it, without prior notice. Subsequent re-use of this Website shall be deemed an agreement to any revised Terms.
PASSWORD AND SECURITY
When registering with PumpAlarm.com, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted. You also will choose an account password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify PumpAlarm.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. PumpAlarm.com will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by PumpAlarm.com or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account
VISITOR ONLINE CONDUCT
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes.
You agree to use this Website only for its intended purposes.
PumpAlarm.com reserves the right to prohibit any conduct involving this Website that it deems to be inappropriate.
You agree not to decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any part of this Website in order to identify, acquire, copy or emulate any source code or
You agree that you are solely responsible for any actions you undertake, and for the text, images, photos, and all other forms of data or communication that you submit or transmit (“Your Content”) while using this Website. You give PumpAlarm.com and its affiliates and sublicensees a license or permission to use Your Content in connection with the operation of the business of PumpAlarm.com, including to copy, distribute, transmit, display publicly, perform publicly, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat Your Content, and to publish your name in connection with Your Content, all without compensation. You acknowledge that, once published, Your Content cannot always be withdrawn.
We limit access to this Website solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by PumpAlarm.com at this Website. Any access or attempt to gain access to other areas of the PumpAlarm.com computer system or other information contained on the system, or any PumpAlarm.com computer, server, account, network, data, software or other hardware, for any purposes, whether or not associated with this Website, is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this Website other than in connection with a legitimate business purpose.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE TO VISIT THIS WEBSITE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU AGREE TO USE THIS WEBSITE AND ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless PumpAlarm.com, its officers, directors, managers, members, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all liability, losses, claims, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising from or related to your use of this Website, Your Content, and any violation of these Terms.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The entire content included in this Website, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of PumpAlarm.com. The collective work includes works that are licensed to PumpAlarm.com. Copyright 2013, PumpAlarm.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this Website for the sole purpose of placing an order with PumpAlarm.com or purchasing PumpAlarm.com products and services. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the Website solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with PumpAlarm.com or to purchase PumpAlarm.com products and services. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this Website is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by PumpAlarm.com. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Website.
The permission granted herein terminates automatically if you breach these Terms. Upon termination of such permission, you must immediately and permanently delete and destroy any content you displayed, copied, distributed, printed or downloaded.
PumpAlarm.com and the Website’s domain name are service marks, trade names, service marks, or otherwise protected property of PumpAlarm.com and may not be used, copied or imitated without the prior written consent of PumpAlarm.com
The intellectual property of PumpAlarm.com may not be used in connection with any service or information that does not belong to PumpAlarm.com. That intellectual property may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or in any manner that disparages PumpAlarm.com. Other trademarks, trade names, company names, service marks and otherwise protected property displayed on this Website are the property of their respective owners and are subject to the terms and conditions applied by those owners to their intellectual property.
You may not mirror any of the content contained in this Website on any other website or server.
These Terms are applicable to you upon your accessing the Website. Upon purchasing products and services, these Terms shall be incorporated into the Sales and Service Agreement for Alarm, Accessories and Cellular Service as if fully restated therein. These Terms, or any part of them, may be terminated by PumpAlarm.com without notice at any time, for any reason.
EDITING, DELETING, AND MODIFICATION
PumpAlarm.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit, delete, modify, suspend or discontinue any information, content, material, feature, aspect, product or service comprising, or available through, this Website at any time. PumpAlarm.com may alter the availability of any feature of this Website or service at any time.
PumpAlarm.com may from time to time revise these Terms by reposting the Terms here. The date above reflects the most recent date of revision. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms so that you are aware of any such revisions to which you are bound.
You may not transfer your right to use this Website or any password given to you to obtain access to this Website.
USE OF INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in, or the existence of, such websites, and PumpAlarm.com does not investigate, monitor or check for accuracy or completeness. Including a linked website on this Website does not imply approval or endorsement of or affiliation with the linked website by PumpAlarm.com. If you decide to leave our Website or access these third-party Websites, you do so at your own risk. PumpAlarm.com is not liable for damages, irrespective of their nature, incurred by the use or non-use of third parties’ web pages.
PRODUCT CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS
IN THE EVENT OF AN ISSUE OR PROBLEM WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, you MUST contact PumpAlarm.com directly at 1-888-454-5051. DO NOT contact the underlying cellular carrier about products and services.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be ineffective in that jurisdiction without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms.
HEADINGS OF THE AGREEMENT
The section headings used in these Terms are only for reference and the convenience of the readers and shall not constitute part of these Terms for interpretation purposes.
These Terms, and any agreement integrated herein by reference, constitute the entire and only agreement between User and PumpAlarm.com with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to conflict of laws. In the event of a dispute relating to these Terms, PumpAlarm.com and you hereby agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Indiana. Each party irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of those courts and to service of process.
Any provision of these Terms that would be expected to survive expiration or termination of these Terms shall in fact survive such expiration or
termination, including but not limited to, provisions regarding copyrights, trademark, disclaimer of warranties, limitation of liability, indemnification
and governing law and venue shall survive any termination.